Sunday, February 16, 2014

i know you know i know you knew.

February 5
pointless
the words i said blew past you like the wind
 
heart slowly broke while hope
began to hide
an ending that i wasn't prepared for.
not prepared to stop and inside i knew you weren't either
walls formed and they stayed.
but why? im the one with walls...and for the first time i let them down.
words trapped in your lips.
"sorry's" only mustered.
I threw them away. refused to accept the words I knew you couldn't mean.
these ones weren't true.
you hid. you ran.
no explanation.
just hurt.
just like that.
and you left.
without my heart you so willingly took.
it was different.
so different.
so why didn't you fight?
I know you know.
I know you knew.
i know its not what you wanted.
the words i saved were genuine and real.
not forced.
we were effortless.
shown a side wed always wondered existed.
and now we know it does.
so how can you push it away?
something so meant to be?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment