Tuesday, November 11, 2014

About no one in particular.

October 31, 2014

How many thoughts have you sent my way?
I could count the stars before I could count the ones I have sent to you.
Thoughts about the way your eyes shine when you laugh.
Or the way the tone of your voice alters with every few words.
The things you say now becoming memories so I can keep them forever.
Thoughts that drift but eventually come back.
And my thoughts yearn to meet yours.
And my words dancing on my tongue want to soar.
My lips begging to whisper to yours.
I know you better than you think.
I notice you more than you wish.
And your walls are high but i'm not scared of heights.
I'll look at you like no one has before.
Good things can happen, so let them.
Allow the happiness you so freely speak of to transform into reality.
Our reality.
Don't live in comfort.
Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment