Thursday, January 30, 2014

the key

January 30, 2014

so here is me.
vulnerable, raw, honest.
purely honest.
one of humanities biggest struggles.
and I will be here for a while.
surprising, I know.
but you've shown me a different light.
and you're welcome to stay.
not many people have made it here.
here's an invitation to hear the things people have heard but never listened to.
see the things people have seen but never looked at.
these are all my saved drafts that were never published.
the words written in my soul.
the most simple and complex form of myself.
who I am.
where I have been.
where I desire to go.
and why.
why why why.
here's the key.
here's the key to why.
it's fragile and it's usually hidden.
but you are different.
you are even more different than all the other differents.
so take it and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment